Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened my MAME 0.63 release post ?

Options
  • 13-01-2003 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

Was it deleted ?
    Why ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Maybe the universe just thought that another boring release of the emulator everyone loves to hate was just too much and erased it from existance ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

whats mame?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by bugs
    Maybe the universe just thought that another boring release of the emulator everyone loves to hate was just too much and erased it from existance ???
    HMMmm....:)
    Your post isn't in the recycle bin and Kairo and Ronan|Raven don't make a habit of deleting posts on this forum so...
    Originally posted by DiscoStu
    whats mame?

A small island of the coast of Costa Rica over run by Dinosaurs......Obviously:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by deadl0ck
    Was it deleted ?
    Why ?

it was the butterfly or the spanish inquisition, i tells ya. no one ever suspects the butterfly or the spanish inquisition.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    it was the butterfly or the spanish inquisition, i tells ya. no one ever suspects the butterfly or the spanish inquisition.

That or Bob Hope....damn you Hope...Damn you to Hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Hmm I sure as hell didnt delete it, I'll have a word with Kairo and ask him if he did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

I deleted it..I also sent deadl0ck a pm regarding it, so there was no need to come back here asking about it.

The site posted had links to rom images and other roms sites.

I see no further need for discussion. *lock*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement