Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello world....

Options
  • 12-01-2003 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

.... from Alex, my daughter, who arrived at 11:47 on 10 January 2003. All is well with her, and with my beautiful wife, Carol.

There are no words to describe how I am feeling, but I find I cannot stop smiling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Congrats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congrats :)

Hope everything went well .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

You'll have to give us a blow by blow Tom, no better method of birth control than reading what actually goes on in the delivery room :)

Congrats, is it your first ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Congratulations :)

What did you order at the bar after she was delivered?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Lol at the title!

Congrats man, thanks for telling us all!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Thanks for the good wishes, folks. Everything went very well - it was a C-section, three weeks premature. Still 8.5 pounds though! I had a Guinness or three to mark the occasion, but the real celebration will be when I bring my wife and daughter home, around the end of this week.

I'll do a blow-by-blow in the next day or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Whos teh Daddeh?

Fair play te ya

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

but the real celebration will be when I bring my wife and daughter home, around the end of this week.

Thats one of the best bits... when you bring them home. I remember when my son was born. When the nurse handed him to me... and I started crying.... Amazing.

Advertisement