Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STD clinic

Options
  • 09-01-2003 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone tell me where the STD clinic is in St James Hospital, I have an appointment there this afternoon and dont fancy asking reception.

Also anyone know what they do ? Is it just a case of pising in a cup or what ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It's right at the back - building #5.

There's a physical test, which includes a swab (cunconfortable but not painfull), a urine sample (pising in a test tube) and 2 blood samples.

Whole thing takes 2-3 hours and they give you all the tests of everything other than the blood test results (for HIV, Hep B and Syphilis) which you get two weeks later.

If you have any suspitions, you should raise them straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well i got the all clear ... except the blood tests, which i wont know the results from for another 2 weeks.

Didnt expect it to be a woman doing the exam , She took a swab from the tip , did a testicle check ...all grand but she was a good looking nurse and when she pulled back the foreskin to check for whatever , thats when i really had to picture Anne Widacome (sp) on the bog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Yeah, but did you get her number? Get to the point man. Fingers crossed for the old blood test results.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,321 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Kell
    Yeah, but did you get her number?
    Not sure if she'd be interested in him.

Chat up line to never use in the queue at an STD clinic: "Do you come here often?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Maj. TightAss

Originally posted by Victor
    Chat up line to never use in the queue at an STD clinic: "Do you come here often?"
    Or at a sperm bank....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Oh the Images of that nurse from Road trip..

Iver never been to a sperm bank, i dont know if there is one
    in ireland..so i guess the STD clinic is the next best place

(to find nurses with intimate skill in the genitilia area.)

GIFT

Advertisement