Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely worried

Options
  • 09-01-2003 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

over the past few weeks the skin at the top of my penis has got

very red and sore especialy in the morning and after i urinate

i am worryed because i dont know what this is and its getting
    worse

i am genuinly to embarrased to go to the doctor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Go to a doctor for fu<k's sake. Imagine how much more embarrassed you'll be if the tip of your penis rots off.

Not trying to worry you or anything but get some perspective will you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

*gordon's knuckles go white*

Go to a doctor.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by elf
    i am genuinly to embarrased to go to the doctor

Beruthiel grabs elf by the scruff of the neck and drags him to the doctor - seriously, what are a gonna do, wait till it drops off and then regret you didn't go? Doctors have seen far worse than your micky my man and will have forgotten you 5 mins after you leave his office, get your ass down there NOW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

No elf, don't go to the doctor, that would be too obvious.

Instead ask a load of interweb wierdos none of whom (tm) are in fact Medical Doctors, what to do about the red spots on your member.

Do that, it might even work.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

origonal poster here i didnt think it was serios enough to go to a doctor actually
    is there a special doctor for this sort of stuff or will my local doctor do?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

go to local doctor

I will tell a true story relevant to this topic( and two other current threads ).
    Some moons ago,a friend of my Fathers, was working on a building site in London.
    In the flat above where he was staying, there was a Georgeous lady of West indian origin .
    Anyhow, after a week or two, she invited him , up and , not long after that , they were at it like blazes.
    Now yer man came home for the christmas with a sore lad full of blotches and pimples and stuff...
    He had to do something, and couldn't go to the local GP ( This was in the 70's ) at the risk of his family finding out...
    So he went to the next town...
    The doctor took a look at it and took out a huge syringe and long needle from the cabinet,and then told yer man to go behind the screen, and get himself an errection as...(*warning*..deep intake of breath... )...the only cure for the std that he had was to inject a solution into his thing, and that this could only be done if he had an errection.:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Well this scared, the life out of yer man and after a few minutes, he told the doctor that he was so scared of the procedure, no matter what he thought of, nothing was happening.

The doctor sighed and waited a few seconds........... and then said..." Just take this prescription for ointment and it will clear up in a few days...and by the way , stay away from those African women...!"

True story honest:eek:
    mm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    Beruthiel grabs elf by the scruff of the neck and drags him to the doctor - seriously, what are a gonna do, wait till it drops off and then regret you didn't go? Doctors have seen far worse than your micky my man and will have forgotten you 5 mins after you leave his office, get your ass down there NOW!

Who said the doctor is a him :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

O West Indies of Africa, my heart pines for thee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Originally posted by Runfree
    Who said the doctor is a him :D

Don't think female doctors deal with matters of the schlong. I might be wrong though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Oh! they deal with the shlong all right!
    They DEAL with the shlong

i say dab a bit a germaline on it an it'll be right as rain meladdy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Cheez
    i say dab a bit a germaline on it an it'll be right as rain meladdy!
    I'm wondering about the connection between your nick and your laissez-faire attitude to your cock's well being.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl
    /me hugs dappergent

that was genius man! genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

One question, does it continue to get sore and itch and are there spots/ blisters/ other inflamations of any kind?

I'm not scared to say something quite similar happened to me not so long ago, It appeared to be cause from my underpants/tight jeans that I had purchased not to long before, the constant friction and whatever the fibre seemed to be causing irritation.
    A Good Wash and an old pair of Undies later and it was all ok and back to working order.

However I did not have Inflamations, so if you do, see a doctor, think of it this way, in our modern day society of Skangers,with every STD known to man and dog, in Disguise alot more people have to goto the doctor over the same problem, the doctor has spent years studing far more humiliating things that a red Pee Pee, so dont be put off.
    You could have Crabs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

how quaint,very clever
    i believe the term is smegma
    the cheese like residuals from a
    laissez-faire
    attitude to penile hygene

/end pointless retaliation smugs

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Let us know how you got on elf, if indeed you went to a doctor. Let us know in another thread though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement