Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prague..

Options
  • 08-01-2003 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Has anyone been to prague lately?? Does anyone know how is it since the floods last year??
    I'm thinking of going in late feb early march before the peck season starts!!

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

the floods hit while i was there!
    at the time obviously a lot of stuff was closed down but fears of mass destruction seemed unwarranted and most of the city returned to full operation pretty quickly.
    absolutely wonderful place. make sure you do the day trip to kutna hura to see the church of bones!
    we really wanted to go to tezerin, former nazi processing camp, but it was sadly gone due to floods.

you also *have* to go to radost fx, an amazing vegetarian restaurant and great bar/nightclub. the cookies are the size of your head. the prague post is a great guide to whats on and where to eat, you'll find it at most newsagents.

most importantly bring really good walking shoes, your feet will ache from endless walking around

wish i was going back 8)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Friend of mine was there since the floods and said it was still amazing. Not as much stuff was damaged a they'd originally thought. Still well worth the trip apparently.

Advertisement