Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore Emulator for the 7650!

Options
  • 07-01-2003 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

There is a commodor emulator for the 7650 being released very soon! Its in alpha testing at the moment!

http://my7650.emuforce.net/

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I think as more phones use Java etc we will see a huge increase retrogaming/emulation. I don't see any reason why we won't be paying CPS1 games for example in a 1yrs time on our nokia phones. Games like these are a natural progression from games we see at the mo like Space invaders or 1941 type games on the sharp mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That sounds pretty cool although I'd say the controls would be a bit iffy. I'm still waiting for a release of SPLAM. C64 emu for the GBA

Splam

Who knows what they will come up with as regards controls but if this sort of thing became standard manufacturers would incorporate touchpads or something like that.
    As regards SPLAM your going to need a developers kit and cable along with a flash cart or two;) suppose at least you could put on a few emu's and roms on the one cart.

And who says I don't already own a flash cart and adapter ;) Lik-Sang is a wonderful place.

Nice one! but I'm sure your not using it to put a few downloaded GBA roms on the one cart now are you:) just creating a few demos eh?

• Advertisement

For sure. Just doing some GBA Dev work.

Advertisement