Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Bmx Site!!

Options
  • 06-01-2003 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭

www.reversion.da.ru

Go check it out, its gonna have some cool videos and pictures very soon so its gonna rock and go write something worthwhile on the message board.

WINTER IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR NOT RIDING, ITS A REASON TO RIDE HARDER SO THAT YOU STAY WARM!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Here's my site, www.PuDdiN.tK, check it out. Soon I'll have pics and videos aswell, but for the moment its news concerning the rumours of a skatepark in Limerick. PuDdiN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

!www.puddin.tk I've changed the colour and got 1 picture. If you want to see anything to do with extreme sports, tell me and I'll put it up. At the moment there's news on Limerick and Galway's proposed sk8parks.

Videos coming soon: (BMX)

Kilkenny Roadtrip
    Dublin Roadtrip
    Cratloe Dirt Jumps

Also coming soon, trick tips, pictures, and irish news

Meanwhile go to www.reversion.da.ru and check out his video 'cos its amazing

Puddin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Vladivar

There is a small update at http://reversion.da.ru but my modem is
    broken at the moment, so until I go back to collehe in Feb no updates
    Sorry.

Advertisement