Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warpcon :)

Options
  • 28-12-2002 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Well firstly apologise for my long absence, 3rd physics is hell!

It's nearly time for Warpcon again (biggest con in Ireland eh Colm?) and I'd like to just inform ppl of some of the events that are happening in Wargames this year.

We're running a much bigger show this year with the usual 40k/fantasy and (deep breath) OGRE, Celtos, Random Wizkids games (MK MWD and HC), DBM (historical), Battletech, and many demo and participation games incl most of the above and Warhammer Ancient Battles, maybe a small bloodbowl league if i'm bored and such.

Also of particular note is a "new" idea we're running with this year. It's a combination of a LARP and the Warhammer 40k game. I can't go into too many details at the moment, but i'll try to get back with more details.

Anyways, feel free to check out the website at www.warpcon.com

Hope to see you there

Padraig O'Sullivan
    Wargames Co-Ordinator

PS For those who've never heard of it before, it's basically a large piss up in Cork, held on UCC Campus :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Karma

HI Padraig,

Have not seen you since the GT, so We as usual will be down in force-Sean/Mark/Caolan/Tom and myself- maybe one or two new recruits as well. Alot of us would be up for BloodBowl as well.-Sean Frank would probably run it...?

DotC

Advertisement