Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Dublin Accommodation

Options
  • 06-01-2003 2:34pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere to live sucks!!!House sharing seems like the obvious choice but when your finished being a student sharing with strangers longer seems to be a good option!!Then people charge a fortune for crap grrr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

What about living in a satellite town? I live in drogheda and you can rent a 4 bed house here for about 900 euro! Travelling into Dublin city centre takes 30-50 mins on the train (depending on which one you get).

Oh, and we can get DSL here too :-D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

nah if I am going to pay rent want to get out of the whole horrible commuting game

• Registered Users Posts: 78,306 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by eth0_
    What about living in a satellite town? I live in drogheda and you can rent a 4 bed house here for about 900 euro! Travelling into Dublin city centre takes 30-50 mins on the train (depending on which one you get).
    Ah, but how much is the taxi home after a night out in Temple Bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Victor
    Ah, but how much is the taxi home after a night out in Temple Bar?

pffth! temple bar! are you English or something :)
    Actually, Bus Eireann have night link type things now, 9 euro to Drogheda, fri and sat nights.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

temple bar aint that bad!!didn't know bus eireann did late buses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Temple bar is full of scary english hen nights that make you want to curl up into the foetal position and roll discretely towards the Liffey not stopping until you feel its icy waters cleanse your soul of their evil presence (bad past experiences).

Ever thought of squatting by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,306 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by eth0_
    pffth! temple bar! are you English or something :)
    No but lots of internet type people use the internet cafes there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

I HAD TO MOVE BACK HOME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

BACK HOME 2 MY PARENTS! ****IN PISSED ME OFF I FINALLY GOT AWAY AND HAD TO COME BACK!

If home isnt Dublin I dont blame you,
    The only pro for living here is that there are jobs and facilitys, only reason I am still here is to save up the money to leave

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement