Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Monday 7-01-2002

Options
  • 05-01-2003 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

How about continuing raven from where we left off, we've more players and are at a higher level so we should be up to the job.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

sounds good to me :)

it would be nice to finish it before we get too high level for it

this going ahead tonight?

What level/class is everyone

I'm Mage: 6th , Rogue: 3rd, Fighter: 2nd

Looking for decent armour though, if anyone can find a set of armour that gives 0 or 5% spell failure and an AC bonus of over 3 I would be most grateful. (oooh, my dex is up to +7 modifier now :) ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ok, last save from raven loaded.

will be there for the beginning but I'll have to drop for a while around 9.

Well, we finished the strange temple section. Stingey git only gave us one magic cloak, not even a good one at that! No XP for bringing him back to life either.

have to say, it's still quite tough even at the higher level, but we can beat the snot out of spectres now :)

I had to drop for a while, when I came back server was empty, so I went exploring. Looks like the rest finished the south forest section (ancient dire bears! ouch). I went further and found a tower. After kicking some minogons (that was fun) and a flesh golem or two, as well as a ton of traps to be disarmed, I have reached a room with a pentacle and five summoning stones. No exit (the portal I used to enter was one way) - no treasure either which is in keeping with the module so far I suppose - has anyone picked up any clues about what to do with the summoning stones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yah we finished off temple grand, then me and Collane headed to the forest and did some quick silly little quest to stop all the forest folk slaughtering badgers and so on ...

After that we won their love, and all the animals of the forest became friendly. There was nothing else to do in the zone. So that complete, I stayed in character and butchered pretty much all the animals I could which was interesting. Unfortunately the forest folk were not killable which was most most disappointing.

JAK.

the tower is in the top left corner of the map over a load of bridges.

I'm in sub level 1 at the moment, so that suggests a few more levels (with non undead!) of constructs etc. Minogons are easy enough and give decent XP as well.

I definitely think we have missed a clue somewhere.

oh, the tower in in the eastern forest by the way, top left corner of that map.

If I'm on early or later than others, I'll give myself a bit of a killing and backtrack the way we've gone to see if we've missed anyhting.

Advertisement