Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Son Of "Guess Will This Work"

Options
  • 03-01-2003 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

This is a follow on to my "guess will this work"... for any/all background info go there...

Anyway, she got back from her time abroad, and we were talking on a instant messanger, when she says that she doesn't want to meet up because she'd feel to awkward... she also said something that makes to much sense for me to feel good, that she wasn't sure it was her i was asking out, but someone i sorta... created. So now not only am I not going out with her, and not going to, but through my impaitence and nervousness I ****ed up our friendship... HELP ME!!! WHAT DO I DO!!! I really want to be friends with her, but I don't want to make her feel awkward or anything.

Help me please...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

It all depends on how you asked her out.
    If you said just a coffee or something and shes flatly turning that down then shes happy talking online and nothing else, leave it be for the moment... say that you'd probably feel awkard as well or something, could persuade her to meet up eventually, when she feels more comfortable.
    If it was something more than the above then you've probably scared her off... congratulations, so if you aint getting no future replies at all from her then start looking elsewhere :)

Advertisement