Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too many games!

Options
  • 03-01-2003 9:57pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have a problem with video games at the moment. Ever since I started working during the summer 4 years ago I have got far too many games to play. I'm an RPG nut which doesn't help since most of my favourite games take a month at best to finish. I'm still trying to get through the 2000-2001 Squaresoft games release onslaught. I've about twenty games to finish. And just when i thought I was making progress Xenogears turns out to be a true epic and Suikoden 3, Xenosaga and a load of other great GBA, Gamecube and PS2 games are just around the corner.

Xenogears really isn't helping me for my exams in 2 weeks time. Hopefully it won't affect my results like FF7 did with my leaving cert.
    Help me!
    Anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Sandrius

wel no not really, i used to but i had far too much time on my hands. best thing to do, particulary if your studying, Is for every hour that you study allow youself twenty minutes of playing time. If you think you cant stop then use an alarm clock or somethign. mainly just cut down the gaming and you'll do fine. then when your finished just go crazy for a couple of days.

did that for my first year finals, i'm now in third year. just takes alot of self control.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

well i do have a lot of games and basically I DONT PLAY THEM

i just got a ps2 two weeks back , got vice city , tekken 4 , FFx .
    got a few other games off my bros friends . My ps2 is lying in dust upstairs now ..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I have been known to take time off work in order to play through gaming backlogs....sad, I know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Originally posted by Shinji
    ....sad, I know :)

You said it Rob, not me :)

Advertisement