Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cdwow selling games

Options
  • 03-01-2003 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Havent seen this posted before but www.cdwow.com are selling games now. They arent on the .ie site but you can still order from the .com site with free delivery.
    Extremly good prices too.....just ordered Zelda Link to the Past and Metroid Fusion for the GBA for £23.99 each in comparison to 26.99 for Metroid from Play. Play dont have Zelda.

They are selling Gamecube, Xbox and PS2 games also. Not a huge range yet tho'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

*wanders over to CD-Wow and sees games for 32quid!!*

*jaw hits floor. Free delivery!*

*scoops some dirt of floor with facial hair*

*retrieves jaw*

*notices that prices are in Sterling...:( *

Still not too bad - 31.99Stg = 48.90euro.

Better than a lot of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yup prolly should of made it clearer that the prices are sterling. Mailed them about whether they will be putting them on their www.cdwow.ie site and they said they have plans to do so in the near future. You will be able to see prices in Euro then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Looks like they aren't selling any PC games. First time I've seen an online story only do console games. Is this unusual or am I just not looking at enough online stores?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Excellent to see CDwow selling games now. I find their delivery times better than Play.com. They will probably add PC games to their collection soon. Look forward to seeing them on .ie site. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Thats some really good prices for the gba games cheaper than anywhere else in dublin
    and free delivery too! cant complain

• Advertisement
Advertisement