Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to pick up Dreamcast games in ireland?

Options
  • 02-01-2003 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I got myself a modded dreamcast with Datona, Sonic Adventure, KoF 2001 and Shenmue when I was in london last week. Is there anywhere in this country I can get DC games? Shops in Limerick stopped selling them well over a year ago.

I know I could use ebay but I don't like dealing with ppl I don't know and after shipping they games are overpriced anyway.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

SOme times you can get some in GAME they have a few. I have seen smiths toy store sell some old ones cheap as well.
    I have also seen Dixons sell games off cheap.

So if you have any of those shops in Limireck try them. I saw the games in the blanchardstown branches of these shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

No use to you but in Dixons in Liffey Valley they have a basket at the checkout seen Burnout for €6 actually nearly all the titles were €6/10

kdjac

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Any one know any places still selling the console?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Originally posted by spooky donkey
    Any one know any places still selling the console?
    Buy and sell
    KdjaC thx`! i'd been looking for dc games around dublin aswell, ill be picking up a few this weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Gamezone in Talbot Street have a pretty decent selection, but they're sadly still charging near to full price for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

Game in Cork,Patrick Street have one "new" Dreamcast left for €64.99.they also have a large selection of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I tried to buy that Dreamcast for €64.99 last September but they told me they were all sold out :(. Yet being Game they decide to keep the box on the shelf.
    The Computer shop over near Egan's and the Opera House in Cork have a basket full of the DC games last time i was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

"That" dreamcast was one of two.I bought one of them about 2 months ago.Believe me , it is for sale.

Advertisement