Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last night

Options
  • 01-01-2003 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

last night was new years eve : ) and i was pissing and moaning all night because i wanted to have a gooood New years eve for once, and my boyfriend wanted to drink wine watch RTE and make love. i reaaally wasnt in the mood for a romantic ****ty boring, letspretendwe'repensioners night, and i was very angry and pissed off with everyone.

then an old friend i hadn't heard from in a couple of months sent me a message saying that her mother, who'd had a stroke earlier in the year, had died last saturday.

suddenly sitting in and being corny with my boyfriend didn't seem so bad, it seemed ideal and perfect.

as sad as it was that my friend lost her mother, it shot things into perspective .

dont focus on the little niggly things that make us bitter and twisted, focus on the big picture. what a sad ****ing new years eve my friend must have had, when i was making a huge deal because i couldn't go out. christ do i feel ****ty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

here here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

there is always somone else. its a bit of a downer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Id say dump him tbh. If as a couple you cant agree...... and you are sitting there think this is ****e....

/me pats mercury_tilt on the head. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This thread is similar to Lord Khan's. Have you read that Grape?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

"Happy New Year" (?)

Advertisement