Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing!

Options
  • 31-12-2002 8:34pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Check out link below ,what an amazing setup .
    Just for comparisons ive attached my hunble racing setup.

http:/www.simmods.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=8932&s=9be88e94a3c7c00471e3a0dba8679ccc

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ok seems to be a problem with that link.
    GO to

www.simmods.com/forums

Make your way to General/Hardware Corner/go to thread titled " race frame finally done"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

That's kinda cool, but would suck if all you wanted to do was surf the net or something because you'd get neckaches from looking sideways at the screen or keyboard, or you'd have to move the entire apparatus and store it somewhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I thought that too,what if he wanted to play Counter-strike or medal of honour or something ? Kinda awkward .
    Since i know the guy from those forums i doubt if it will bother him as hes a racing nut,even worse than myself.
    Hes bloody quick too as ive raced with him online with Grand prix legends and Nascar 2002.

Advertisement