Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comedian

Options
  • 31-12-2002 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

has anyone any idea of how to find this movie - i've searched the net high & low for the past 6 weeks and i haven't even got a sniff. i saw a clip of it when jerry was promoting it on jay leno a while back, it looks brilliant - i need to see it.
    hopefully it will become available to buy in 2003 thru some american dvd site. knowing jerry it probably won't though - it only got a limited release in the u.s. aswell.

by the way there is a profile of michael richards on e! (sky ch. 250) today or tomorrow at 7pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I've been keeping n eye out for it I'm crossing my fingers there will be a european version(DVD) in the future. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Damn missed it hope its on tonight. :)

Advertisement