Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda : link to the past & LOTR GBA

Options
  • 31-12-2002 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Just wondering am i worth getting either of these games.
    They are both availible over here and I'll need something to keep me entertained on the plane journey home.
    Opiniens?

Also, Xbox,PS2 and GC games over here sell at $39.99 and pre-owned ones for $20.

Europe is being ripped off for game prices!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Zelda is very worth while getting, wasted many an hour on that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Are you allowed on the plane with a gba ? SURE ? they wouldnt let me play my mini disc even ! i wont sell my gba if your allowed cause i travell alot in the summer .

Yeah European prices are totally messed up , Marvel vs Capcom 2 (such an old game now) for ps2 for 64 euros !
    Thinking of getting some mod chip and getting copied games from my home town , 2 euros per game :rolleyes: ( too much hassel)

Oh yeah , dunno about LOTR but Zeldas good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,481 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Devices with lasers in them are banned throughout the flight (Discmans and MD players). All electronic devices must be switched off during takeoff and landing.

Gameboys, tape walkmans and MP3 players (solid state) are all fine (AFAIK).

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Topic reminder:

Zelda : link to the past & LOTR GBA

Discuss electronic devices on planes in Tech or face my unmerciful wrath.

Cheers,

amp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Zelda is fantastic. Dunno bout the LOTR game.

Was over there recently myself, in Boston. Got Super Mario Advance 2 Preowned for 10 dollars ! Also Castlevania and broken sword for GBA 10 dollars each.

Paid 30 for Zelda though.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,481 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry amp! :p

Loved Zelda on the SNES. I'd say I've played it through about 3 times when it came out. Its an incredibly addictive game that will take you hours and hours to complete and you'll love every minute of it.

'nuff said!

- Dave.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I was told not to use my GBA during take off and landing by a very cute ryanair hostess on my way to France.

Get yourself zelda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

You can get Zelda from www.cdwow.com for £23.99 sterling with free delivery. Cheapest i have seen it so far. Not available from Play yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

lotr is okay - I wouldn't rate it as excellent but it's diverting...

• Advertisement
Advertisement