Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in Paris?

Options
  • 31-12-2002 2:24am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

any one got a recommendation for paris?
    something around 130-160e/night range
    something central (one can only hope)

ta
    MiCr0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭highlight

The Meridian 4 star in Montparnasse is nice and central - and remarkably well priced. About 140 when I stayed there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

St. Germain Des Arts

Was there about 2 ad a half years ago. It used to be a lodging house for muscaters... It was just a 1* last i was there but i think its gone up a bit to a 2**

Any way its just off the Seine and just opposite the Seine from Notre Dame Catedrial...

I had one of the best times in paris in that hotel ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

ParisHotels.com

Planning on bringing my Gf away at the end of January and getting one of those cosy cheap 2 stars with loads of atmosphere ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Ro-76

I've stayed in Hotel Keppler twice over the past couple of years, the most recent in November with my girlfriend. It's very convenient, near the Champs Elyssee at the Arc de Triomphe end. It's very good value, and the our room (front of the building on the second floor) both times was very nice. Friends of mine stayed there also, and were a little dissappointed with the room (at the back of the building).

Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Diver79

The Trinite Plaza is reasonable a 4 star hotel. The rooms are very modern and well kept. The staff are very nice but its close to the red light district.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

stayed in an ibis hotel in paris last year. Really good value. breakfast included and the meals at night were really good value. a bit out but the transport system (metro) is so good it doesnt really matter.Try wwwallparishotels.net or just google for cheap hotels.
    I am so jealous
    gonk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Have a look at http://www.pariserve.com/hotel-selection.htm
    I've used it twice and I got pretty good deals.

Advertisement