Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soldier of Fortune 2 Servers

Options
  • 30-12-2002 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

hi there boys ang girls

just wondering if anyone knows of a half decent SOF2 server in the emerald isle????:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

nope no servers in Ireland.

need a sticky with the 3 games than ahve servers (3 servers i think in total ).

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

No Irish servers eh....

whats the next best option, Gamespy or Allseeingeye.....which is better...does it matter????

The multiplayer browser in the game only brings up a handfull of servers available...most of them have pings off the scale...

any ideas???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I like all seeing eye better. It updates itself and can be linked with mirc. Also you can search for servers by region and different kind of filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Good pings to Barrysworld and Jolt, that's about the best at the moment (or ever).

Did you install the latest patches? There's a lot more than a handful on there every time I check...

Advertisement