Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2003, the year of the déise

Options
  • 29-12-2002 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

the chinese have the year of the rat, the horse, the snake etc, each gets a turn every 20 years or so....(i think) I propose that 2003 will be the irish year of the déise...

think about it...the signs have been there for a while now...

we almost have a monopoly on munster titles.. (ballygunner won the club final 2001, our senior hurlers dethroned tipp this year and mount sion won the 2002 club final).... narrowly defeated in the all-ireland semi by the thugs...hell our footballers even got a point last year in the national league to ruin a perfectly good 3 year losing streak....my point is beginning to make sense, is it not??

we've been knocking on the door for a few years...it's now time for us to go the extra step and bring liam back to the banks of the suir....

waterford for liam in 2003..!! (yeah right!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Waterford, ye could have been contendors*

Kilkenny all the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Clutching at straws are we rel ?

Im afraid the kats will be back this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revelate

clutching at straws? I think not my dear alany...this is merely me in nostradamus...oh how the doubters shall see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Looking back on last years championship, I can honestly i was really impressed by waterford! I do think you lads'll be major contenders for liam this year!!!

Advertisement