Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOHAA Irish Servers

Options
  • 28-12-2002 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

The subject line is self-explanatory really... What Irish MOHAA servers are there about? Are there any decents ones that don't contain shotgun/bazooka-wh0res?

I had a looksee at playerofgames and ign.ie, but neither came up with any results (not that I tried overly hard)

Am more of a LAN player (*strokes 60Mbit private network*), but wouldn't mind trying some team-DM online.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

There are none.

Best ones are clan servers in UK Xmen ,Desert rats are the 2 best for players and ping.

Both Spearhead tho.

Mohaa best one in uk is LOL clan.

But if your 56k your screwed all have max ping set at 250.

KdjaC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 zoidberg

Ah ok ... cheers for the info.

Nuts. Yeah am home here with the 56k piece of the you-know-what. How's barrysworld this weather? Any decent MOHAA servers there? Or has it gone bellyup again?

Just itching for some fun with the M1 8)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

no irish i've found yet unfortunately..

the best games i've had thru a modem are the blueyonder servers in britain, very stable and little or no lag for me..

i've just got spearhead so better test out the levels , oh yummy

:D

Advertisement