Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungeon siege

Options
  • 27-12-2002 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I recently dusted off my copy of dungeon siege, and was wondering if ppl fancied arranging a DS night on the lines of the NWN ones ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I wouldn't mind a bit of it. DS is a good game, a bit straight forward but a good one. If I remember right the multiplayer maps where quite big, nearly the size of the single player one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You do indeed remember right.

How about a game tonight at 8 ?
    we can meet up in #nwn.ie as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

I'll be there Rev but I'll have to borrow a copy off a friend as I don't own the game. What patch version will we be using and how does the game play. Is it like NWN?

version 1.1.1 I think,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

hmmm 8 might be iffy, tonight might be iffy aswell. Not sure if I still have it installed or even where the cds are :/ Not totally sure if there will be a pub stop on the way home either :)

• Advertisement

Ok last night didnt quite work out so we're going to try again at 8pm

You'll need the game patched to version 1.11

Advertisement