Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy PS2 at the moment?

Options
  • 27-12-2002 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

who has good deals in Dublin city/county...gowan I dare someone to say a Sony Centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Sony Centre

Or perhaps smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

dixons are still doing ps2 + 1 game for about 310 or 2 for 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

prices are being dropped after xmas accordning to CNN.

might be a good idea to wait a bit.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think the drop is due in the 2nd quarter of 2003.

I got mine in Dixons today, I'm sick of waiting to get one and well there's not much to do this Christmas.
    Only went for the one game, mainly because Dixons in Blanch had a crap selection. Got a second controller too, that was €25 because it was bought with a PS2.
    Got GT3 in Xtra Vision on the way home then for €30.
    I'm happy, but I'm not able to play it because my sister has friends over and they are watching a dvd in the room the ps2 is in, I cant move it to the other room because my parents also have friends over.
    I just cant catch a break can I. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

got one today in virgin for €250, €20 cheaper than everywhere else. also picked up the last copy of final fantasy x in liffey valley. might get gt3 tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement