Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spots that i am worryed about

Options
  • 27-12-2002 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am only 17 years old only have had sex with six girls twice I was un protected. I noticed last week that under my foreskin I have lots of little red spots and beside my pee hole is one big large red area.

I am so worryed about this and I have been looking over some health sites that only make things worst as they all have bad answers. Is there any way this is just a rash? What should I do I cant tell my mom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

no mess post please

Linkin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Go to the doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Go to the doctor.

i agree. you may be embarrased about it but going to a doctor is the best thing to do.

You don't want your willy falling off or something! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

gotodoctor.jpg

Have you tried
    www.irishhealth.com and
    www.vhihealthe.com
    here?

I would advise you phone up any old doctor (one that is close to you) and ask him/her what to do. You can get an appointment at a time that your mother will not know about I'm sure.

You are in school? Speak to your school's counsellor/doctor if you have one. Yes, it will be embarrassing but it is better than having a sexually transmitted disease (not that you have an std, just in case).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Go to your doctor, s/he sees stuff like this all the time. If you were able to show your ding dong to six girls why cant you show it to a fully trained professional. I had to go for a check up two weeks back, culminating in me having my balls held by the doctor whilst i coughed, i admit it felt a bit queer(old use of word i.e peculiar,strange etc). I'm sure it will be a pretty straightforward procedure if you do go, and remember its wholly confidential regardless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Sounds like "CLEMIDIA" probably spelled wrong but anyhoo if im not mistaken that's what it sounds like. Common among young people. It can make either sex infertile if not dealt with.

See a doctor they'll do some tests which are not the most pleasant thing but worth it in order to get rid of it.

ALSO it's likely you will have to go to the girls you did it with and tell them they may be infected and then they will have to tell the ones they did it with and so on and it could end up being a vicious chain but it's necessary to eliminate it otherwise it will cause infertility if left undealt with.

So like all the others
    "Go to the doctor" They will tell you the same as I have and probably more if it is in fact clemidia. Anyways hope i helped.

P.S. Who says you don't learn anything in School!! :D

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

What you have described sounds like general irritation or inflammation of the glans (head) of the penis. It could be chlamydia, or it could be any number of other problems. I suggest you see a doctor as soon as possible - even if it begins to clear up by itself.

At the same time, don't get *too* worked up about it all, it could be something as harmless as a yeast infection that you picked up from one of the girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Go to a your GP asap. There is nothing to be ashamed about. Its what they do and what they expect. It could be nothing. <personal experience>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Cut it off.
    Burn the wound.
    Near instant cure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

"I am only 17 years old only have had sex with six girls twice I was un protected"

TELL THE GIRLS ASWELL !

Jesus whats it take to use a ****ing condom.Bit.Of.Sense.Bosco. :P

Long term complications in men may include:

Epididymitis - an inflammation of the testicles that can cause sterility

Prostatitis - an infection of the prostate gland

Reiter's Syndrome - an autoimmune, arthritis-like condition
    Sterility

Long term complications in women may include:

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - an ascending infection that spreads from the vagina and cervix to the uterus and fallopian tubes. PID can lead to sterility.

Perihepatitis - an infection around the liver
    Reiter's Syndrome - an automimmune, arthritis-like condition

Sterility
    Chlamydia is very dangerous when passed to infants. It can cause eye infections, blindness, ear infections, pneumonia, and death.

Wan the knob-rot !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

1) Trip to doctor.

2) Tell each girl about what happened and that they should also get checked.

Going to be bloody difficult to get up the courage to find the girls and tell them but you have to do it, but imagine if the situation was reversed, time to do the grown up thing!

good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Tell each girl about what happened and that they should also get checked.

i doubt hel do that .
    Cut it off.

Your mental . i suggest you go see a doctor too .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Go see a doctor or better still, go to a GUM (genito urinary medicine) clinic where you'll feel less embarrased as they deal with this day in day out.

And for ****s sake cop on and use a condom if you're going to be so promiscuous. And tell the girls involved as well if you have any sort of conscience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 knockeiran

dont forget the auld aids test, ya tosser!

Advertisement