Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcraft3 Upkeep

Options
  • 25-12-2002 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    When i'm playing warcraft 3 online i notice that i always spend the most on upkeep. Is there any way i cna keep this cost down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

ya dont make a big army early in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

once your food goes above 40 30% of your gold is taken into upkeep, after 70 food 60% is taken so just keep below these amounts to keep down upkeep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Funky
    once your food goes above 40 30% of your gold is taken into upkeep, after 70 food 60% is taken so just keep below these amounts to keep down upkeep.
    At 70 food its 70% upkeep, you only get 3gold at a time :o
    You should never get into high upkeep, too much money wasted.
    Dont think theres a setting to change this tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

i had the same question a lil while back
    and got it answered

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63095&highlight=warcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

actually , if you played the game and/or checked you'd find you get 40% income at over 70 food , not 30%

and i think its important to have an army that size once you are set up with expansions as you have a size advantage armywise to someone who stays below 70 obviously you shouldnt rush to get over 70

• Advertisement
Advertisement