Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New games : pc

Options
  • 25-12-2002 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Just about to buy some new games after christmas, and just realised that theres nothing good for the pc knocking about is there ? Last stuff I got was UT2003...

Just wondering whats due out for relase soon that gonna be any good.....

jack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Deus Ex 2 is coming out next April if you can wait. This should be well worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

exactly, not till next april, my point exactly, its christmas and theres no new games for the pc...... :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I was in the same prediciment so if I were you I'd do what I did.

Go to Game or wherever and buy the really cheapo games some of them have brilliant playability.

SWAT 2 has been out for ages but it's kinda been forgotten about it's a brilliant FPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

exactly , i was so sick of waiting for games so i got a ps2 .
    FIFA 2003 is probably latest out there for pc , WWF RAW .
    wouldnt spend 60 euros on them though .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

vice city should be out pretty soonish, if i were you i'd buy a budget game to tide me over till that's released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭BKtje

unreal2, C&C generals, doom3, deus ex 2 etc will all be out quarter one of 2003. (or so they claim)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    unreal2, C&C generals, doom3, deus ex 2 etc will all be out quarter one of 2003. (or so they claim)
    You forgot Starwars: Galaxies.
    But thats pretty much the big games next quater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ace Lightning for PC strangley playable
    http://www.gamezone.com/gamesell/p20385.htm

somfin about it maybe its cos its a platform game on PC.

kdjac

Advertisement