Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone at thin az lizzy?

Options
  • 23-12-2002 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

just asking if anyone was at thin az lizzy a wee while ago (i think it was on the 13th dec) in brysons?

they wer class!
    however i didnt like the way they melted songs into one another.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

I was....

if you ever get a hold of Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous ... you'll notice that Thin az lizzy 'melted' the same songs as from the Live and Dangerous cd... :) (for example: Cowboy Song and Boys are back in town)...

thats the way it goes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Johnny, where are you from?
    You're in like every forum I've ever gone into!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

OMG I LOVED THAT GIG, THAT EH,.. BAND WAS REALLY FUBBIN LEATHAL.

I have a question.
    Did anyoen ever see that song they played live at the colluseam rose bowl back in 91! It kinda went DING DING DRONNNNGG DUMA DUMMA BANG!

Anyone know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

i dare say im vergin on spamming, but it needs 2 b pointed out...jim stop posting......really......u'll never defeat me and u have never seen thin az lizzy, cos ure obsessed with the streets and other similar bands all based on the glory days of eighties...ffs lad get over it, its ssooo last century :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

lol, tbh this strange battle of the posters is very amusing!! keep it up lads (me is also guilty of spamming but i care not :D)

• Advertisement

Pwnage countdown - 2 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Streets suck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

who is jim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

this is not spamming;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I went to the Phil Lynott tribute gig on the 4th Jan, which was Thin Az Lizzy's final gig.

I mourn :(

I know the guys through an ex-g/f and her family and they're bang on sound, which makes it all the sadder that they've split.

I'd never seen them in a large gig (the TBMC doesn't count) like that, and it was something else!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

the streets do indeed suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

May i also add my vote to the streets sucking. BTW Darkillion, he's only one person, Mike Skinner i believe his name is.

i dont care

Whether you care or not is irrelevant, i was just making sure that you knew.
    the streets do indeed suck
    This implies that you think they are a band of more than one person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

I hereby declare the Streets to be kewl. Just don't take him too seriously. The Irony Of It All is an anthem for me. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

indeed mike skinner does suck, i have heard the song we dont care is it called? and it doth sucketh, so proclaim the fairy.

o jesus, its dude rancher! (p.s. i will get you! :D )

so what bryson?!

Oh come on darren, I had to laboriously explain this 2 u at school, don't make me repeat myself.

**** up dan.

no, you are wrong bryson. even The Hat Man (jeffers) agreed with me! and i was just saying i dont care anyway, jesus, get over it bryson. this is a message board, not the correct grammer association

• Advertisement
Advertisement