Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas time

Options
  • 23-12-2002 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick note bout Christmas. I know my one is going to be great and is so far beyond my dreams. i have a lovely fiancée and all my family around me. For those less fortunate than myself hang in there over this time and i hope everyone has someone this Christmas. Happy Christmas and a great '03, well done everyone on the PI board this year, all the mods and the users, im sure some lives have been made better or even saved by having some outlet :) thanks all

Ruu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

well, what can i say? i am bloody great.

Merry X-Mass every1

Jimmeh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Smelly Christmas the fecking lot of ye.

For those feeling forsaken agus forgotten, hang in there. 2003 isnt that far away, and it's our chance to start anew :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

This christmas is shaping up to be terrible yet fun. So I guess i can't complain.

Hope all are well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Durden

Theres more presents under the tree than there has been since i was five... add to this for my birthday i got more than i had since i was 5 as well, and you might start to worry... or frolick. in the lack of snow... bloody irish weather. I remeber snow so deep you couldn't see your car anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

this christmas SUCKS! i got a throat infection 4 days ago and basically if i wanted to eat my xmas dinner the pain would be comparable to swallowing a bowl of nails! i was too sick to go buy presents so i couldnt get anyone anything , my parents couldnt bring me out shopping so no presents for me either....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Got a call on Mon (23rd) saying I've been offered a job that I thought I had ****ed up (interview-wise)... best surprise christmas present ever and a great way to start the new year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

ul funkeh, have fun over xmas period all, and hope 2 c loads of hungover posts soon :p p.s. THe cure is iron brew b4 any1 asks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

congrats kali! hope it goes well for u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

congrats kali! hope it goes well for u

heres hoping.. first fulltime job ive had in exactly a year, so no more bumming around damnit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

back at work now :(

*ando wishing he could go back in time to when this thread was started !!!*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i know how u feel, its so hard to get back into a routine again :p

Advertisement