Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning - PAL GC does not support Svideo!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I use RGB Scart, Pal 60hz is incredible with it.

But why would you want S-video anyway. RGB Scart is superior is it not? Its like the only thing Europeans have thats better than the Americans when it comes to gaming.

Viva la SCART!

[Edit]Oops missed that part about your projector not having a scart socket. is there no adapter available that you could use?[/Edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Out of interest how many games support 60Hz mode? What happens when they dont and you are using a RGB Scart Cable?

The RCA composite output is pretty dire, the color bleeds badly in Pikmin !

Where did you pick up the RGB cable anyway? GameCube and Xbox seem to have gotten the short end of the stick in terms of accessory space in retail outlets.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Not all games have 60hz mode. Off the top of my head, the ones i have would be Rogue Leader, Eternal Darkness and i think Pikmin.

Holding B at startup will give you the option if the game supports it.

As for my RGB cable, I got the Gamester one at launch, the official one wasn't available. I've heard people have colour bleeding with the Gamester one, but i've had no problems.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,005 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

add mario sunshine to that list

Advertisement