Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shining Soul first in Europe

Options
  • 19-12-2002 11:59am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,005 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Looks like Europe will be getting Shining Soul for the GBA before the yankies. It's because Sega are taking over the publishing of it's games in North America from THQ. I can't wait. It's part of the Shining Force series and Shining Force 2 was my first RPG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

SHining force, that game fucking rocked!
    Best RPG of all time IMO, beats the FF games by a mile and has the best combat system ever in an RPG. I have a GBA sitting here in the house somewhere, a friend gave it to me for fixing his comp (yay) so i mgiht get it depending on price :)
    (i finished the 1st shining force without turning off my comp once........... i just couldt close it..... too addictive!)

Advertisement