Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for fun!! (games that is)!!

Options
  • 18-12-2002 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey everyone...my first post..em well heres the prob..coming up to xmas and to my total surprise no game out is grabbing my attention..i dont find games fun no more..i dunno whats wrong.. so anyone got any suggestions!!? i gots me a PS2 since it came out and a Cube since september..have gta:vice city so no mentioning that..and where can i get one of those cans of sir to clean the inside of my computer..my pc is sure as hell dusty likewise with the PS2
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hi Knotted_up, welcome to boards and especially the Games board.

Get SSX Tricky. I'm not a dentist and I don't have a ps2, but if I did I'd be at home "sick" doing double tricky's into 5x multipliers on Tokyo Megaplex.

I'M NOT ADDICTED! I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 BOP

You've probably played it but I can recommend Mario Sunshine for yer Gamecube. It's one of the best games I've played in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 BOP

You will have fun:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Get half-life on the PC, its kept me happy for 2 years........ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Unreal tournament on the PC is the best quick fix of fun available ATM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement