Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deelio for using psx pad on pc???

Options
  • 17-12-2002 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

i'm heading into dublin tomorrow & i'm thinking of buying one of those yokes that lets you plug a playstation joypad into the usb port on your pc.

where's the best place to find one of these???
    (bearing in mind that i don't know dublin at all)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

hmmm... well I obviosly don't know but...

if there such a thing? and why? why would u want one. Why would you want to plug your PX2 into your PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

he dosent mean the playstation2 itself, he means the ps2 joypad

which is alot better than mosta the joypad's you get for the pc..

i dont know if game sell them or what, if its a place for parts though then i would say peats up on parnell street would most likely sell them ( think they have a webby at www.peats.com )

hmm since you dont know dublin =

parnell street is at the top of o'connell street and then you take a left and keep walking, about 5 mins down the road you will see peats next to the ugc cinema, for all the pc parts go upstair (in the main door to the right)

its about the only place in dublin where i could find that actually sold motherboards/cpu's etc since i dont have a cc to use komplett :(..

hope thats of some help

infact i know someone on irc who uses there px joypad so can ask them tonight on irc when i get back from work where he managed to get his :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

sell em in peats alright.. €20

couldnt ask the guy in irc as his comp is fooked, but since peats sell them, there ya go :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

thanks for the help guys, didn't end up getting it but at least i know where to go next time.

Advertisement