Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband Coverage

Options
  • 17-12-2002 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I notice Irish Broadband are in the middle of a website redesign and they have finally sorted out the coverage maps (well sort of). So for all the people who are unsure about where the Irish Broadband Service is available, Click Here.

Also, in the Residential Section, Flat Pannel is listed as an extra, anyone know what that is? Flat panel antenna maybe?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Just beware that its dependent on a Line Of Sight test so even if you live within the red line there is no guarantee you will get it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Originally posted by Serbian

Also, in the Residential Section, Flat Pannel is listed as an extra, anyone know what that is? Flat panel antenna maybe?

I'd guess it means a panel antenna. They look much nicer and can be mounted on a wall. They then just look like a phone or alarm box.
    eg.
    http://www.fab-corp.com/arc8.jpg
    Greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Shouldnt that be Dublin broadband NOT Irishbroadband !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

well they'll get there eventually, i like the new maps , alot more helpful than the last

keep up the good work guys :D

although i failed the LOS i hope the next few masts will prove more hopeful

Advertisement