Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help!!

Options
  • 17-12-2002 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I know this will sound very very sad but still. Are you able to edit UT2003 yet, I really want to make a mod but i have no idea where to start. I am working on making levels for it at the moment and i am trying to work from there. I havnt found anyone else who seems as enthuastic as i am. I have some really good ideas but i am in the dark on this subject. The mod will be like firearms for UT2003 (aka a war mod but closer to vietnam) i have the effort inside me but not the knowledge. If anyone wants to help it would be greatly appreciated.E-mail me on ace_keogh@hotmail.com . thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Wait for the sdk to be released and if it is realeased then download it. It should tell you how to edit the game.

Advertisement