Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please tell me this is a pi$$ take!

Options
  • 14-12-2002 5:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭

i remember seeing the site before aswell and i think the site was shut down.

but its back.

bonsai kitten

it cant be true, its far too wrong.

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This site seems to have an appearance quota of once every 3 months on boards.

It's a fake. Kittens are pictured against glass and photoshopped into the jar. It gets taken down by their service provider whenever enough people end up complaining and then it pops up somewhere else apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

How can you *possibly* think that's real? How? Please divulge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hehe...
    Nothing quite as good as cadaverinc.com

http://www.cadaverinc.com/new.asp
    After killing my cheating husband and his new lover in a murderous frenzy, I called the 1-866 BODYBAG line. The Cadaver Incorperated clean up crew arrived and were finished 20 minutes later. They completely covered up all evidence of the bloodbath. Thank you Cadaver Inc. - A. Mott

Funny thing is, this really had people going. :D
    They were investigated and everything.
    We Offer:
    Organ Extraction
    Corpse Removal
    Murder Scene Clean-Up
    Witness Disposal

:D BRILLIANT! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

dammit not one person left on the board thats a not a cynic.

rats. :rolleyes:

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You're all sick sick people. Nobody click on these links. If you do you'll go straight to hell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement