Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SimplY ClaSS

Options
  • 12-12-1999 3:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Just reinforcing my attitude that NEORAGE iS the BEST emulator ever. smile.gif Tho genocyst and nesticle have to be complemented to. Now any1 know y my system 16 keeps pi ssing on me??
    F

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

i havent tried them...
    i tried a cpc emulator but i couldnt get the hang of it - must read the instructions some time smile.gif
    zsnes still roxors big time, i still play my way thru countless RPGs on it now and again smile.gif

never really tried the others

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

Yeahm system 16 keeps complaining it cant find the roms in their dir.Which aint tru, cause they are, I think(still havent sat down to look at this 1 proper) MAME is nice but some games run really ****e when theres lots on screen. Which is annoying cause i got a pII 450 and 128 ram. I mean rolling thunder 2 runs soo bad. Guess its cause its written in C++ unlike Neorage which is in assembly?? YEah, WINUAE is fun. I think i have a real old version at this stage tho. I have hunter, cannon fodder and speedball 2 for it. Truly ROXERS! Would like to find Leander, Harlequin and Alien Breed for it though.
    F

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yes definitely have to agree that neorage rocks. some other amasing emus out there. like the C64 ones, nostalgia. Two great ST ones and winUAE which is a **** to get running but is good nonetheless. Mame rocks too, just waiting for nba jam to be emulated properly and then i'll be a happy man. System16, whats up with it ? you getting error messages or are the roms just not being loaded ?

Advertisement