Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me trace my Game&Watch?

Options
  • 12-12-2002 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I've been trying to track down a games watch I owned sometime 1984-1987.

I was (up until now) fairly certain that it was one of the Nintendo Game&Watch series, but having searched "complete lists" of these on the internet, now I'm not so sure...

All I've got to go on (damn failing memory) is that it was a 'Space game' where you controlled a small ship into one of three positions (left, centre, right) using two blue buttons on the face of the watch. Little enemies trickled down the screen at you and you shot them by pressing the two blue buttons together.

Maybe it was made by Casio, now I think about it.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wow that brings back memories. I had one of those too and also afterwards a golf game, man they were so cool at the time. So cool in fact someone stole it from me :(

I am 95% sure it was a casio, I can almost picture the writing on the front, I'll try and search around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Right, it was DEFINITELY a Casio.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Gordo- I reckon this might have been your golf watch:

Casio-GolfWatch.jpg

My watch was similar to this (but with blue buttons, different layout, different game etc. etc.)

Casio-SpaceWarriorWatch.jpg

:D

Surprisingly hard to track down these little babies....

Hey that looks familiar!

I found this link which may not help to be honest.
    http://www.casio.co.jp/pdf/index_e.html

(If you have the serial number, but you prolly don't.)

As you say, very hard to track down, I don't think that was my space invader one either...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement