Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats you pets fav TV prog?

Options
  • 11-12-2002 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

My cat spent a half-hour glued to David Attenboroughs latest series on BBC1 tonight, she started watching from the seetee gradually turning her body round as the birdsong catch her attention, then she got down and went over to the telly and sat watching, the harvest mice were her favourites. At one point she tried to "follow them" off the end of the picture! :D

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

probably Playschool.. 15yrs old and the pensioner still plays with balloons :)

shan_balloon2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

dogs cant actually watch tv, they see in 2d.
    cant percieve the depth of the television or somethin like that.

cats can tho,
    a mate of mine had this cat,
    he'd be playing a snooker game on the pc with the cat on his lap, and the cat would watch when he'd pot a ball, and then jump up and start looking around the back of the monitor to see where it went to. :p

oh how we laughed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Originally posted by Panda
    dogs cant actually watch tv, they see in 2d.
    cant percieve the depth of the television or somethin like that.

cats can tho,
    a mate of mine had this cat,
    he'd be playing a snooker game on the pc with the cat on his lap, and the cat would watch when he'd pot a ball, and then jump up and start looking around the back of the monitor to see where it went to. :p

oh how we laughed :)
    the few times we have our cats in - mostly outdoor pets they did seem to stare quite fixed at a game of snooker that was on - that and nature programs

interesting....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Years ago, back in the days of the Sega Master System II (!!!) our dog used to sit and watch Alex Kid in Miracle World. We'd just keep him jumping backwards and forwards accross the screen and the dog would follow, back forth back forth, all evenin.
    Also whenever there's a good close up of a dog on screen, the dogs run over and start whinin up at it. If it barks they go mad. Likewise if a doorbell rings on TV they run over and start barking at the front door!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

my cat chases things on screen

and on the computer screen to

she has such a lot of rage in her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

one of my cats seems fixated by teletubbies (well who couldn't be) and F1.

Advertisement