Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying PS2

Options
  • 11-12-2002 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Where's the best place (ie best deal) to buy PS2 for xmas. Thought I saw a deal for €250 advertised on tv3 but can't find anywhere online.

tia..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

theres a thread below about this.
    i got one for wifes bro for 360 with 2 chart titles.
    was the best deal i could find and i looked.

simply because he got GTA vice city and WWF somfin €50 less.

Virgin have ps2 for 270 and some buy one get one free games but the selection is crap.

Smiths dont really have good games with their deals and thst the4 deciding factor.

if i was getting one i would go to dixons and get GTA vice city and MOH frontline or redfaction 2 for 360.
    getting 2 good games with the console which means you be playing for a while before you have to buy a new game.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Hey man , i am getting one of them myself , next week .
    My friend works in pc world in liffey valley , he said something about Buy a ps2 + 2 games and get 1 game free . i think its about 360 ? not sure , u can also get a ps2 with no games for about 280 or something , not sure . il find out tomorow .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

buy a second hand one , www.buyandsell.ie easy peasy

Advertisement