Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campaign to keep lobbying telco's for broadband/FRIACO?

Options
  • 11-12-2002 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

What do people think about making a list of all the telco's that are offering/claiming to offering broadband so we can hassle them with e-mail/phones calls to bring out broadband in areas which don't have it. This board i'm sure get's a ridiculous amount of traffic so surely we could use some of it to lobby the telco's to introduce broadband. We already saw in England that if enough people complained they could force the telco's into action. Some of the people complaining about the crappy situation we are in need to actually take some action instead of sitting in their tent's complaining. Although I don't hold out much hope that the lobbying will actually do anything but it surely can't do the cause any harm?

For my part i've just e-mailed Chorus info@chorus.ie , Eircom info@eircom.net and will call Esat (can't find an e-mail address) 1800 924 924 sometime tonight.

Comments

Advertisement