Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before Anyone Asks....

Options
  • 11-12-2002 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

To pre-empt the inevitable questions...

Cloud being the festive sort of bloke that he is, not only gave us a spiffing new background, but invested some Christmas Spirit in me :)

And yes, i KNOW whether your being naughty or nice :)

(This goes for everybody btw, My reindeer will be stopping off in the coal mines of newcastle on thier way to visit the stockings of certain telco CEOs...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

since you can give people anything they want santa.
    i want broadband.
    i have been a good boy this year.
    that incident with the clingfilm and vaseline wasn't my idea.
    i swear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

I suppose that Santa will shortly appoint Paddy20 as the rearmost reindeer on his sleigh....as in nearest the whip :D

M

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

http://muppet.boards.ie/members/tmb/santa.jpg :D:D

If I'd more time, I'd have changed the caption. :)
    Any suggestions?

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by Dusty Claus
    (This goes for everybody btw, My reindeer will be stopping off in the coal mines of newcastle on thier way to visit the stockings of certain telco CEOs...)
    That's nice because it's turning out to be a cold winter and a nice coal fire is sure to cheer them up. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

roffle, pld
    Can you make esat get their act together with the waterford central dsl exchange for xmas? Thats lots of xmas pressies sorted in one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Dear Dusty Claus

can I have a big chainsaw please?

(need it to resolve my installation issues with IBB)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

Admit it Dustaz you were pissed when you made this post right?

OHP

Advertisement