Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone bills since switch to UTVip

Options
  • 11-12-2002 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

now that we've all had a couple of bills from UTV how is everyone finding their total costs for calls and internet access ?

I'm really happy - my last 2 monthly bill from Eircom was over 350euro (ok, higher than usual - usually about 280euro).
    Last two months have worked out at just over 80euro for the ISDN line from Eircom plus 60euro for the internet access from UTV and about 55 euro in phone calls. A huge difference. Massive.

Anyone else making some good savings ?

Me ? can't wait to get proper broadband access....get rid of that ISDN bill altogether....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

yeah, sure was sweet seeing the amount of hours online last month and seeing price=0.00 beside them :)

I get my first bill from eircom since going to utv on the 13th, I'll celebrate then !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

Totally agree. UTV has so far saved me 100's of €'s. And tbh is a much better service than Eircon. Not only becaouse they come on here to the boards and give advioce / help to everyone but they are as my daoughter says More user friendly, helpfull and willing to listen/ help than Eircon could ever be. WTG UTVip.
    Thank you.

OHP

Advertisement