Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dsl growth (international)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

I notice that Europe is ahead of North America in broadband penetration. Isn't it great to be living in Europe. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by SkepticOne
    I notice that Europe is ahead of North America in broadband penetration. Isn't it great to be living in Europe. ;)

We live in Europe? :confused:

You'd actually wonder considering the state of things here sadly. I hate to be the one who has to explain that Ireland isn't up to EU broadband standards...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

lol i always wondered who owned com.com :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

You'd actually wonder considering the state of things here sadly. I'd hate to be the one who has to explain that Ireland isn't up to EU broadband standards...

Or any other EU standard for that matter!

Ah Feck it........I'm emigrating!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Or any other EU standard for that matter!

This country a pretty good place to live overall - it just needs a "good swift heavy overall kick up the arse" to sort things out occasionally* :p

(well ok fairly frequently, in fact on a regular monthly basis - or bi-monthly with esat)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭MDR

That report was derivied from a large much more comprehensive would compiled by Point-Topic.com , you can check it out here. Carefully note Irelands Position in the grandscheme of things.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

That report was derivied from a large much more comprehensive would compiled by Point-Topic.com , you can check it out here. Carefully note Irelands Position in the grandscheme of things.

No surprise here, a big fat duck egg for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭MDR

Added a story to the IOFFL Press Pack, containing the statistics from the Point-Topic.com report, rewritten in order of ranking. Check it out and tell me what you think. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭iwb

South Korea has 20% of the worlds DSL lines!!!!!!!

Advertisement