Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer- wants to start/join rock/metal band

Options
  • 09-12-2002 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Ok so i'm 20 and have experience singing in a band before. I live in the dublin area. I love music and I am a very committed person. Looking to start or join a band, who need a singer, because I'm really eager to do it again. I don't have maybe have the range of Chris Cornell (who does except the man himself???) but I can sing in my own right. So if you're interested, my main influences (in no particular order) are :

Alice In Chains/ Jerry Cantrell
    Metallica
    Tool
    In Flames

Other bands I'm into (in no particular order):
    Machine Head
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Opeth
    Slipknot/ Stone Sour
    Incubus
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Rage Against The Machine
    Soundgarden/Audioslave/Chris Cornell
    System Of A Down
    Nine Inch Nails
    KMFDM
    Taproot
    Echobrain
    Dark Tranquility
    Korn
    A Perfect Circle
    Peach
    Corrosion Of Conformity
    Apartment 26
    Sunna
    Danzig
    Ministry
    Vex Red
    Queens Of The Stone Age
    White Zombie/Rob Zombie

...and the list goes on and on.

If that all sounds good then reply here with your details. eg age/ location/instrument/band etc etc.

Cool. Later...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hey dude!!!
    Your like who've been looking for for months!! please god reply i no ur post is old but it's last resort!!! my boyfriend has the band i'm the searcher lady!!
    ok there called everydeadhero in kildare region practice every sunday compiled of bassist (18) whos got he's own recordin equipment the guitarist (20) and my bf the drummer (20)!! there post hardcore influences the used, at the drive in, thrice trivium so on!!!
    Think thats all ya need to know!! pleasse reply!!!
    to my email danceinspires@hotmail.com!!!!
    oh all own material!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

Klytus,

We're lookin for a singer. We are aged 23-26, based in Dun Laoire and have played all over Dublin. We're looking to record a 3 song demo early '06.

We play groove rock, heavy but very melodic. Stone temple pilots and Alice in chains are our major influences.

PM me if your interested.

Fix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Guys, his last activity was in 2003 - two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I know waltons!! but if your desperate for a singer no harm in trying!!
    Last resort!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I know, man. I've been there, done that, bought the tshirt, sold the tshirt on ebay, used that money to buy other merchandise related to it, slept with it, ate it, drank it, killed it and ressurected it (in that order).

Good luck. You're going to need it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement