Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Wins... :(

Options
  • 08-12-2002 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

We just put up the winners on Gamire for the latest competition for copies of Divine Divinity and this just goes to prove that Logic is not just a pain in the arse on Boards.ie

Niall O' Riordan (logic one) - Dublin
    “Hi there, The reasons I would like a copy of Divine Divinity are many and varied. It all starts a long time ago when I was but a child. My Dad brought me to the woods one day and in those very woods I found Divineness but not Divinity. Her name was Regetsa and she was apparently a Danish princess. We played jumping over hay bales and rolling around quite a lot. That was a good game and it was all innocent until my general decided it was time to lead the revolution as it were. From that moment on every time she jumped the hay I could simply think of how nice it would be to thread the needle. But I digress, my search for Divinity had not yet started but I knew my life was missing something. A certain aspect which I could not yet name but which was a definite longing. At the age of 15 I took to cycling quite a lot. Sometimes in excess of sixty miles per day. It was on one of these long journeys I found Divinity. A long legged temptress, the local farmers daughter in fact. She spent her days milking cows, which I still to this day find somewhat erotic. Beautiful auburn hair and hazel brown eyes, the longest legs I had ever seen and a silver smile glued over her soon to be perfect teeth. I approached her, my previous shyness overcome when confronted by her sheer beauty. She looked toward me and smiles as if she was expecting me all along. I came face to face with her, I stood a little taller and could look down the beautiful line of her nose as she stared directly into my eyes. It seemed like an eternity we stood there before. If you want the end of this story we can exchange it for a copy of Divine Divinity. (Ed: cough cough, I think that’s about enough) Do it or the Bear gets it! .logic.”

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

I let him win lol

and if you get the end of that post it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

that has to be the funniest evar competetion entry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Haha I didn't think you'd actually post it.. cheers for that gary ;)

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

although I do appreciate the irony of encouraging his behaviour by letting him win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by logic1
    Haha I didn't think you'd actually post it.. cheers for that gary ;)

.logic.

i think it got a little to detailed where I said "cough cough, I think that’s about enough" :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,894 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That was more erotic than a danielle steele novel. Beautiful just beautiful!

Advertisement