Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test - dont bother reading

Options
  • 16-10-1999 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

woohoo l33+ signature pic Acous (sad) smile.gif
    acous.gif

[This message has been edited by Acous (edited 16-10-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah I read it, sorry...
    It was pretty interesing, nice logo, but you still suck at quake. smile.gif

Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

Who are you? i am crap.. but i never played u in quake... did i?

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
    Ah but you did...
    Many Many Times... tongue.gif
    I have gibbed you with many-a-rocket.
    (...not with this nick though...)
    smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
    Copyright(c) Dildo Corp.(TM) 1999
    All trademarks are the property or their respective owners. If you believe this message is an illegal/pirate copy, please phone weather-dial on: 1550 123854

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 21-10-99).]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

So my design forum has become just another place to test you're bleedin sigs. Great.

M

soz... but like "design" is for levels and games ? but design can also mean html, photoshop..

• Advertisement

He's got you there Muso... tongue.gif

leet.jpg
    l33+ cheeky.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

So, what game, as a matter of interest, will this picture be appearing in? smile.gif

M - moderator of the GAME design forum.

Advertisement