Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review - Combat Mission II - Barbarossa To Berlin

Options
  • 04-12-2002 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Review

This is currently winging its way to me via mailorder :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Out of interest ( and laziness) are there any Western Front campaigns based on the improved engine and interface of CMBB, or even any upgrades to CMBO? I like the way CMBB works but I much prefer the western front atmosphere ( too much Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan etc etc ) so it would be great to get the best of both worlds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Bullitt

I read the review and its now winging its way to me by mail order as well.

thanks pointing me in that direction i have been itching for a new game for ages now and this is right up my street.

Are any of the other games made by that company any good do u know, and what about the 1st combat mission game whats that like ? i read the review for that as well seems pretty good.

Advertisement