Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESAT ADSL rollout ques...

Options
  • 04-12-2002 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Do we know where ESAT will be rolling out their ADSL after chrismas? Will it be widespread around Dublin? At the moment they seem to have only done a few exchanges in the city center and thats it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Ring sales. They will have a rollout plan i'm sure. They are moving pretty fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I phoned sales yesterday to get a line test...( said she would get back to me winthin 24 hours.....still waiting..)..and she said they still didn't have a clue when this new 60 euro a month service would be comming on stream...

So ..no... they do not have a roll out plan...or any plan as far as i can see..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by jonski
    I phoned sales yesterday to get a line test...( said she would get back to me winthin 24 hours.....still waiting..)..and she said they still didn't have a clue when this new 60 euro a month service would be comming on stream...

So ..no... they do not have a roll out plan...or any plan as far as i can see..

Oh...you didn't say 256.
    There's a plan for dsl, exchanged upgraded for business dsl should be ok for home use. Maybe it's confidential information then. I think you can register your interest on esatbt.com and they'll mail you when your exchange is ready, I know someone who has gotten a mail off them recently.

Advertisement