Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How do you like your eggs?"

Options
  • 02-12-2002 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

It is in an American straight-to-TV movie town on an American straight-to-TV movie morning. Chip Rusty just woke up from his sleep in his boxer shorts, he lopes Americanly out of bed with a still beautifully maked-up perm sleeping quietly. He lounges into the kitchen strollingly and brews a hot pot of coffee.

A groan appears flashingly as it bobs into the toilet from the bed, she starts to brush her teeth in a mildly annoying way too open mouthed way. Chip starts to make pots and pans rattle by pretending he knows what to do with them and he shouts out in a long husky drawl...

"So... how do you like your eggs?"

(I like mine fried with runny yolk - sunny side up, thanks Chip. Oh, and make mine a double. *yeah*)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I used to like em like that, but lately I've become rather fond of havin them "easy over" as the yanks would say. Nicely cooked on both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

scrambled, and about a half a loaf of toast. :)

make it a poll!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

good point, I didn't think of it at the time.

Can kayos maybe make this into a poll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Poached on waffles- lurvely

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Have to say a properly poached egg does it everytime for me..in things egg related that is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Fried egg sandwich.. A cure for any hangover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

scrambled with beans mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

wheather fry'd, scrambled or poacked - very soft, bearly cooked ;) when i scramble them i usualy add some mixed herbs too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,500 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Eggs Benedict..

Recipes

Mmmm... Bacon'licious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

but lately I've become rather fond of havin them "easy over" as the yanks would say. Nicely cooked on both sides.
    that's the best way alright, fairly well cooked, with a runny yolk.......................
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

mmmmmmmmmmm yes runny yolk to put ur toast into my mouth is watering now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Poached, loads vinegar in the water when cooking...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

runny with a small bit of heinz tomato sauce in the yoke mmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

fryed with chips (soft) / scrambled with toast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Boiled. Runny so I can dip me toasty soldiers in .... yarrrrr....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

eeewwww i hate eggs , yochy yochy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

boiled please. you know 50 boiled eggs one after another can't go wrong there. think i seen that done on jackass very healthy :p

No i like my eggs Fried or scrambled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Scrambled, on toast

i had scrambled eggs on waffles yesterday morning with cheese grated on top of it yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clipper

scrambled with grated cheese added in just a bit before you finish cooking them so it all melts in (and perhaps a helping of flat-leaf parsley to boot)...deeeelicious
    and of course topped with lots of salt and black pepper, served on the thickest freshest butteriest white toast you can lay your hungover hands on.

• Advertisement

Ok i had scrambled eggs this morning on Toasted sundried tomato and onion bagels from Its a Bagel with brown sauce and few drops of tobasco and oh my god it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

• Registered Users Posts: 25 clipper

sounds dang good.
    i forgot to mention that the one way you most certainly don't want your eggs is fertilised.
    waaaaaaay too much hassle.

obviously

Advertisement